- 675671 16th Line Woodstock, Ontario N0J 1M0
- (519) 536-1607
Millside stables is a family friendly farm conveniently located close to Kitchener/Waterloo, Stratford, Woodstock, London, Tavistock and Guelph.
We offer lessons, boarding, leasing and lots of showing opportunities! With a wide-range of horses for all skill levels, we can appeal to all your riding needs. We offer indoor and outdoor board, full and half-lease. Showing opportunities include fall fairs, Trillium circuit and our own schooling circuit, Sugarbush! Owner, Melissa Panjer, is an Equine Canada certified instructor with over 20 years experience. First Aid and CPR qualified.
– Group lesson $35 (1 hour)
– Private lesson $35 (30 minutes)
Boarders are welcome to use all of Millside’s facilities at their convenience. Facilities include a large insulated indoor arena, climate controlled tack room, viewing gallery, three large outdoor sand rings and acres of fenced paddocks.
Boarding services include:
– 24/7 supervision by Millside owners who live on site
– Large 10′ x 10′ rubber matted stalls
– Hay available at all times
– Grain fed daily according to each horses specific needs
– Group turnout according to weather conditions
– Blankets on and off according to weather conditions
– Large paddocks with shelter and fresh water
Monthly Rates: Indoor $460 | Outdoor $360 | (prices include HST)
Come and join us at our Summer Camp! We’ll ride twice a day and do lots of fun crafts and activities in between! Camp days are from 9am – 4pm daily. Early drop-off and/or late pick-up is available.
Rates: $75 per day or $300 per week.
A unique party experience that is sure to please children of all ages! Each child will be introduced to their very own calm, beginner safe horse or pony, which they will learn to groom, tack-up and ride. No previous riding experience required.
– Up to 10 children (plus adults)
– Dedicated instructor for each child
– A large birthday cake (optional flavours)
– Juice, pop or water
– All equipment is provided
– Hours of fun!